Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'd Write More If I Made The Time...

Again, I haven't been here in a while. I'm progressing in the direction of being more like a friend and co-worker, and his wife, the Lawvers...because I take so much pleasure in reading their blog, imagining myself in their shoes in the situations they describe and think (with some hope) that someone out there might take pleasure in reading what I have to write. You never know.

I was sick for most of last week, working pretty hard the week before that, there was another week of work and the production of The Merry Widow somewhere in there....Life.

So, one of the highlights of my day today - in addition to 2 co-worker's creative creations in developing "The Greatest Shits List" - was Microsoft Outlook dissing itself. Check it out:

Yep - It threw itself (the 2nd email) into my Spam Box. Hahahaha! How smart. I figured if it was "smart" enough to do that, I'd be smart enough not to read it.

Gotta run...More work.

Have a great night.

And know that wherever you are, if you're a friend to me, I'm thinking about you dearly, I miss you, I send you my best and my love.

Always,
J.

No comments: