Thursday, August 13, 2009

Inspiration: The John Hughes Method

I got to work early (7:20am) this morning, not feeling so good at all (regular but more agitated sinus stuff and puffy, leaky eyes - ugh, gross! and the often tired feeling - you know).

I restarted my computer (again), signed into my email (crappy, MS Outlook as my client) and then hunted down Guster on the Internet to get me through the day.

A co-worker, Whitney, told me about John Hughes passing a couple of days ago (or was that yesterday? the days are running together...I don't know). Yeah, I'm not that aware of the world around me at present. I didn't even know that John Hughes passed away. (HELLO! Major film maker of our time!) So, I couldn't resist the temptation to read what Guster had posted about John Hughes (referral to a blog) on their Twitter account; and, I find that I have to do the same because it's pretty great.

Never forget that you can inspire one person [it makes a big difference] and it only take one person to inspire you [it makes a big difference].

To my family and friends (who are often family to me), thank you for always inspiring me.

Love Always,
Juliet

No comments: